Of course there are also rules at the YaYuCo, to which all guests must stick.
Most of them were set by the youth hostel itself.
- Children and teenagers under 16 years are not admitted.
- Teenagers of 16 or 17 years are admitted to the convention when being accompanied by a parent or an authorized adult.
- It is obligatory during the whole convention to carry a valid ID card, like the German Personalausweis, passport or driver’s license. Other documents also stating the birth date (e.g. student card, health insurance card etc.) are not accepted.
- There is a strict ban on smoking during the whole event. Violation of this rule will be punished by a fine of 50€. Smoking is only allowed in front of the youth hostel’s entrance – but then please keep the doors shut.
- There is also a strict ban on alcohol and drugs during the whole event. Exempt of this are only the drinks served in the bistro. Violation of this rule will be punished by a fine of 50€ and expulsion from the convention.
- Please keep the convention grounds clean. There are many colorful waste bins set up for this use.
- Staying overnight at the convention is only possible with valid ticket. The organizer has the right to check the identity of the persons staying in the rooms at any time. Violation of this rule will be punished by a fine of 100€ and expulsion from the convention. Please buy a valid ticket if you want to stay overnight!
- Animals are prohibited at the convention, except for guide dogs for physically challenged people. Please always carry a valid proof with you.
- Harassment of other guest is strictly prohibited in any form. No means no! Please turn to our convention staff if you are feeling harassed.